Monday, May 18, 2015

QR Codes



This is a site that would benefit librarians in the classification class.  A student can type in the ISBN or title of a book, and the site gives the most common Dewey Decimal number.




Here you will find all 6th grade resources to guide and support mathematics teaching and learning.  These resources are organized by mathematical strand and refer to specific Common Core math content standards.  It is very helpful to 6th grade math teachers looking for resources.




This site would benefit anyone who wanted to familiarize himself with the Dewey Decimal System.  The divisions are broken down precisely, but it is not too difficult to understand.



I think QR codes are the next “big deal” in promotion.  I plan to use QR codes to promote my library.  I will use a QR code to send patrons directly to my OPAC.  I recently saw them being used to send students to e-books while the librarian completed inventory.  The students were so excited.

Even my ketchup bottle has a QR code.  Many of my companies I make payments to on a monthly basis have QR codes to get to their website.  My trash company has a long URL to make payments, but they also have a QR code on the bill that sends me directly to the site from my phone to make a payment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment